John J McDonald, ABR, GRI, SFR – Real Estate Broker Associate
RE/MAX Diamond, Realtors- Office 732 297 1100
Cell 908 616 0164 – email@example.com
I am a qualified Broker Associate who is highly goal oriented and proficient in meeting and exceeding goals and objectives. I specialize in residential and commercial real estate, rentals and short sales. I am a member of the Middlesex County, Garden State, Trend and Monmouth/Ocean Counties multiple listing services.
• Consistent top producer
• Intense knowledge of the market
• Exceeds sales goals
• Excellent communicator /motivator/negotiator
• Highly professional / Compassionate / Honest / Trustworthy
• Client Management – Buyers / Sellers / Investors
• Buyer / Seller / Investors Presentations
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of the Middlesex County Association of Realtors.
New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR) Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2010–2017.
Named a FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent by New Jersey Monthly Magazine 2013, 2015.
Earned my ABR, GRI and SFR designations.
Earned my Broker license.
RE/MAX Diamond, Realtors – 3430 Rt. 27, Kendall Park, New Jersey – February 9,2015 to present.
Gloria Zastko Realtors - North Brunswick, New Jersey - 2007 to 2015.
Previous Employment was in the Steamship Industry in a Sales Management and Marketing capacity.
• Rider College - Business Administration / Marketing
• New Jersey Association of Realtors - GRI
• National Association of Realtors – ABR and SFR
• New Jersey School of Real Estate – Salesperson License and Broker License
If your home is currently listed with another Broker this is not intended as a solicitation
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry